microcement is a decorative, composite coating based on cement, water-based resins, additives and pigments with exceptional bonding properties and a 2/3 mm material thickness. it can be applied over most existing substrates being able to be laid on top of existing tiles and most other substrates without having to break or remove them. Saving time and money! It is an ideal material for both exterior and interior surfaces; applied to floors, walls and ceilings. The best thing is that it does not need joints and can be made waterproof which makes it a perfect material for bathrooms and splashbacks. Making cleaning and maintenance very easy. Finishes can be made smooth or textured and can be polished or left matt.
- Decorative coating, offers multiple finishes.
- Surfaces without joints.
- Application to floors, walls and ceilings. Interior and exterior.
- Wide variety of colours
- Handcrafted application, giving an individual and personalised result.
- High adhesion. Covers all surfaces: tile, marble, stoneware, terrazzo, concrete, plasterboard cement-based plaster, etc.
- Can be made so fluid can’t pass through.
- Non-slip, in accordance with the finish applied.
- 2/3 mm material thickness, thus not affecting the structural load of the building.
- Natural materials. Environmentally friendly products.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning, with water and PH-Neutral soap.